Monday 22 August 2011

Update

Hi everyone just thought I would give an update. Ive managed to finish the blue linen vest, I just need to put some buttons on the band or a zip, have not decided yet. I will put a photo on tomorrow for you all to see.

Im hoping the first lesson of the Ribber course will arrive tomorrow. My partner has bought me the first part of the ribber course through Metropolitan, which I cannot wait to start. Seeing as me and the SRP 60 are now friends I best get practicing! I loved doing the first course, so doing this second for me feels like a progression in the right way.

Hope to put some photos up tomorrow.

Hope everybody is well.

Phil

1 comment:

  1. I hope the ribber course goes really well it seams that I was just in time to give you those bracket peices before you started the ribber course lol.
    and I think a zip would be nice.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete