Thursday 4 October 2012

Knitting.... waiting for the time to!

Just thought I would do an update on here as have not posted in a while. Ive not really done much knitting lately, mainly because I have started a new job at the NHS and have not really felt like it. Fail not though I am hoping to get something knitted for me soon, possibly a smart cardigan or similar and I quite fancy doing it plain black but with silver buttons.

I have however been doing some more of the cross stitch I started last winter (Maybe it is turning into a cold winter night project?) So I have included a photo of my progress below.

Hope to post again soon.

Phil


1 comment:

  1. I have patches of inactivity too lol. Something usually triggers me and I get going again. Have always been like that with all my hobbies. Sewing, hand knitting, machine knitting etc. Always do it in spurts.

    The black cardigan with silver buttons sounds like it will be very smart.

    Winter is coming, maybe time to start....

    ReplyDelete